Senior procurement executives and some of the world’ leading solution providers will be meeting at the Chief Procurement Officer Summit, 18-19 April 2016 at the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, Palm Beach, FLorida.
Here is a sample of speakers who will be presenting at the summit:
- Barry Barnett, Senior Vice President, Global Supply Chain and Purchasing, Church’s Chicken
- Austin McKeehan, Vice President and Head of Strategic Sourcing, TIAA-CREF
- Tuan Nguyan, Director of Procurement, The Coca Cola Company
- David Little, Divisional Vice President of Procurement, Sears Holdings Corporation
- Carlos Samper, Vice President of Sourcing, Big Lots
The key topics to be discussed include:
• The Value of the Procurement Role – Validating procurement’s contribution to revenue growth
• Aligning Procurement with the Enterprise – Transforming the role of procurement to align isolated department goals with the goals of the enterprise
• Innovation and Technology – Cyber security, innovative tools, effective contract processes
• War for Talent – Best practices for attracting and retaining the right talent.
• Category Management – Achieving more competent category management
• Procurement as a Strategic Function – Strategies to maximise procurement processes
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Great format and content. Appreciated the smaller size of the event which allowed or more individual interaction.
Vice President & CPO
Very good quality presentations and one-on-one meetings. Overall a valuable conference and will look forward to future Summits.
Vice President, Procurement & CPO
Chief Procurement Officer Summit 2015