- Contents : Understanding the language and supporting legislation governing public sector procurement, Exploring the critical stages of procurement as part of supply chain management
- The key controls and strategic objectives of procurement activities, The importance of specification and how to design them and sourcing strategies (pros and cons)
- Understanding different supplier solicitation document including when they are to be used in the procurement process-RFI, RFQ, RFP including templates, Various techniques for designing evaluation scoring system including the pros and cons of each approach
- Putting together a pre-qualification questionnaire and invitation to tender pack for competitive bidding, Exploring the challenges of procurement activities in organisations.
- Importance of negotiation, introduction to contracts and contract management, managing suppliers’ relationship
Click here to buy